Cheesy Poblano Chicken Enchiladas
Ingredients45 m servings 233
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir the chicken, 1/2 cup soup, the salsa and cheese in a medium bowl.
- Stir the remaining soup and the milk in a small bowl.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas around the filling. Place the filled tortillas, seam-side down, into an 11x8x2-inch baking dish. Pour the soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling.
- Serving Suggestion: Top with chopped tomato, sliced green onion and fresh cilantro leaves.
Per Serving: 233 calories; 10.3 17.4 17.5 50 541 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
Holy cow... First off if you haven't tried this soup, go fix you some for lunch. Best canned soup ever. I'm no "food snob"(there's enough of those in the world, don't you think?) so I have no tr...
this was very good the poblano sauce is sooo good!!! I only rated it though 4 stars because i think next time I am going to reduce the temp to 375 deg as my corn tortillas were too crisp on the ...
Love this recipe! Have tried it twice and loved it each time. The second time I added more cheese than the recipe called for (I'm a cheese lover).
I've made this multiple times and it's always a hit. It's a forgiving and versatile recipe. I typically use Nacho Cheese soup because I've checked 4 different stores and no one is carrying the...
Biggest problem here is that my grocery store did not have the Creamy Poblano soup sooo...my review is based on the substitution of Chicken Chili Black Bean I had to use. Not sure why the store...
Great base recipie to work with! I cooked my chicken in 1 can of chicken broth and 1 package of taco seasoning, then proceeded with this recipie. You can also add fresh poblanos and adjust the h...