Ingredients55 m servings 483
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine beef, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, parsley, egg, 1 teaspoon garlic and salt in medium bowl. Divide mixture into 12 portions; shape into meatballs and place on aluminum foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes or until done (160 degrees F).
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add remaining 2 teaspoons garlic, cook 1 minute more or until fragrant. Stir in undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, basil and sugar. Bring to a boil. Add meatballs to sauce; gently stir to coat. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until sauce has thickened slightly, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain spaghetti; top with sauce and meatballs.
Per Serving: 483 calories; 16.9 53 30 93 1027 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
I love this recipe! I make it every week! I only use it for the meatballs though and then just use a jar of Prego. We use our leftovers to make meatball subs! So yummy!
I only made the meatballs in this recipe cause we already have a sauce we love. They were great. Our kids loved them. They said they were the best I have ever made.
Great tasting meatballs. Loved baking ahead of time and freezing for a quick meal.
I cook for a large group of senior citizens. they told me two meatballs were great, but the sauce was a bit spicy. my own opinion is it was very good but I like spicy stuff.