Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 1433
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spread bread crumbs into a wide, shallow bowl. Press chicken breast halves into bread crumbs to coat. Gently pat chicken to let any loose crumbs fall away. Place coated breasts onto a plate while breading the rest; do not stack.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in hot oil to brown completely, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Spread rice into the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish. Arrange browned chicken breasts atop the rice.
- Mix ranch dressing, celery soup, mozzarella cheese, and almonds together in a bowl; pour over the chicken and rice, assuring the chicken is covered completely. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the ranch dressing mixture and top with crushed potato chips.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown on top and the chicken is no longer pink in the center, 30 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute tortilla chips for potato chips.
- Use any cream-style salad dressing for the ranch. I use creamy caramelized onion and bacon dressing.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 1433 calories; 105.6 65.9 52.7 161 2437 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I cut this recipe in half and used ranch dressing using a recipe from one of the Buzzers on this site (Semigourmet's). Before putting the crumbs on the chicken I lightly rubbed a little ranch d...