Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 387
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir cream of chicken soup, cream cheese, and milk together in a saucepan over medium heat and cook until the cheese is completely melted and the liquid is heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Spread hash brown potatoes into a casserole dish; pour soup mixture over the potatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven until the edges begin to brown, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over the dish; let the cheese melt as the dish cools slightly before serving, about 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 387 calories; 31.3 28.5 13.4 66 821 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Since the ingredients didn't specify frozen hashbrowns I made with freshly shredded pre-baked russet potatoes and I think it may need the frozen because my potatoes were mushy. Also, there was ...
I don't like to criticize another cook's recipe but this just seemed to be lacking something. Seemed a little bland. I mixed some cheese into the actual casserole because I thought it seemed to...
Great recipe, I also added smashed up potato chips to the top for some crunch!!!