Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 197 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease or line 36 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Beat baking mix, pumpkin puree, white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, 1/4 cup butter, milk, and pumpkin pie spice together in a bowl using an electric mixer on low speed until well mixed; spoon into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 20 to 30 minutes. Cool cupcakes in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer on low speed until smooth and creamy. Beat 2 cups confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract into creamed butter mixture on low speed until well mixed; increase to high speed and beat until fluffy. Gradually pour 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar into frosting and beat on medium speed until frosting is thickened.
- Spoon frosting into a resealable plastic bag and snip 1 corner. Pipe frosting onto the cooled cupcakes.
- Cook's Note:
- If frosting is too soft to mound, add additional confectioners' sugar, 1 teaspoon at a time.
Per Serving: 197 calories; 7.1 g fat; 32.5 g carbohydrates; 1.9 g protein; 34 mg cholesterol; 201 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1