Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 556
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain.
- Mix carrots, onion, and butter together in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake carrot mixture in the preheated oven until slightly tender, about 10 minutes.
- Mix macaroni, chicken, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, Caesar dressing, sweet bell peppers, and Parmesan cheese into carrot mixture; top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Cooked sausage can also be used in place of the chicken.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 556 calories; 27.6 44.2 29.9 76 708 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1