No-Bake Oatmeal Protein Bites
Ingredients10 m servings 179
- Mix oats, chocolate chips, sunflower seed kernels, cranberries, protein powder, peanut butter, flax seed, and honey together in a large bowl using your hands to assure ingredients are well integrated.
- Stir milk into the oats mixture with a spoon until the mixture is even in texture; divide and shape mixture into 10 balls.
- Cook's Notes:
- Any type of chopped nuts can be substituted for the sunflower seeds.
- Try whatever nut butter you prefer for the peanut butter.
- Almond or soy milk can be used in place of the skim milk.
Per Serving: 179 calories; 8.3 17 11.7 3 71 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 21
This is a great base recipe that can be adjusted to your needs. I like pumpkin seeds in mine with raisin. The other thing I have added is a dash or two of salt and a few dashes of cayenne pepp...
Made these last night for a Christmas Eve treat and they were fantastic!! Only difference was I did M&Ms and milk chocolate chips. I also used Silk vanilla almond milk instead of non-fat milk. T...
Wow these are fantastic and taste better than protein bars. I used m&ms since I had no chocolate chips on hand. Thanks for sharing!
I love these. They come out a little messier than I thought but that's because my measurements may have been off. But LAWD HAB MERCY these are AWESOME
I made these with a group of kids. Due to a peanut allergy, I used almond butter. They were delicious, with great texture and crunch. I made double batch and refrigerated one batch The rest wer...
Oh. My. These little guys are amazing. Instead of chocolate chips, I added raw organic cocoa powder. And sweetened vanilla almond milk instead of the low fat milk. Kept all other ingredients the...
Great option to get a boost of protein if you are tired of protein shakes. Used chocolate powder in place of the vanilla to boost the chocolate factor.
Am I the only one having an incredibly difficult time forming the balls? The batter keeps sticking to my fingers and not wanting to form into a ball. Otherwise, the taste is just fine.