No-Bake Oatmeal Protein Bites
Ingredients10 m servings 179 cals
- Mix oats, chocolate chips, sunflower seed kernels, cranberries, protein powder, peanut butter, flax seed, and honey together in a large bowl using your hands to assure ingredients are well integrated.
- Stir milk into the oats mixture with a spoon until the mixture is even in texture; divide and shape mixture into 10 balls.
- Cook's Notes:
- Any type of chopped nuts can be substituted for the sunflower seeds.
- Try whatever nut butter you prefer for the peanut butter.
- Almond or soy milk can be used in place of the skim milk.
Per Serving: 179 calories; 8.3 g fat; 17 g carbohydrates; 11.7 g protein; 3 mg cholesterol; 71 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 20
This is a great base recipe that can be adjusted to your needs. I like pumpkin seeds in mine with raisin. The other thing I have added is a dash or two of salt and a few dashes of cayenne pepp...
Made these last night for a Christmas Eve treat and they were fantastic!! Only difference was I did M&Ms and milk chocolate chips. I also used Silk vanilla almond milk instead of non-fat milk. T...
Wow these are fantastic and taste better than protein bars. I used m&ms since I had no chocolate chips on hand. Thanks for sharing!
I made these with a group of kids. Due to a peanut allergy, I used almond butter. They were delicious, with great texture and crunch. I made double batch and refrigerated one batch The rest wer...
Oh. My. These little guys are amazing. Instead of chocolate chips, I added raw organic cocoa powder. And sweetened vanilla almond milk instead of the low fat milk. Kept all other ingredients the...
Great option to get a boost of protein if you are tired of protein shakes. Used chocolate powder in place of the vanilla to boost the chocolate factor.
This is a fantastic recipe and a staple in our household. I often double it so that I have snacks and quick breakfasts on hand for the kids. In the absence of protein powder, use about a Tbs mor...
Amazing! We had to use regular sized chocolate chips and add 1 TBS came auger because we didn’t have enough honey. These didn’t last the day!