Double-Cheese Chicken Bake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
"Easy, baked chicken has a crisp crust, topped with a cream cheese-tomato sauce and Italiano Light Shredded Cheese. You'll have a delicious dinner in just 40 minutes."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 324
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 servings, 1/4 recipe (171 g) each)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix coating mix and oregano in pie plate. Add 1 chicken breast; turn to evenly coat. Place in 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Repeat with remaining chicken breasts. Discard any remaining coating mixture.
- Bake 15 minutes. Meanwhile, heat tomato sauce in saucepan on medium heat. Add cream cheese product; cook and stir 5 minutes or until cream cheese is melted and sauce is well blended. (Do not let sauce come to boil.)
- Spoon sauce over chicken; top with shredded cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is done (170 degrees F) and cheese is melted.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Serve with hot cooked spaghetti and steamed green beans.
Per Serving: 324 calories; 12.5 19.3 33.7 91 1002 Full nutrition