Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h servings 296
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 servings, 1 piece (84 g) each)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; pour over crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, cook raspberries and remaining sugar in saucepan on medium-high heat 12 to 14 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring frequently. Mix cornstarch and water until blended. Add to raspberry mixture; cook and stir 1 minutes or until thickened. Pour through fine-mesh strainer into bowl; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve cheesecake topped with raspberry sauce.
- Prepare using plain PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, and blending 4 oz. melted BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate into cheesecake batter before pouring over crust and baking as directed.
- Substitute chopped strawberries for the raspberries. No need to strain the cooked sauce before refrigerating as directed.
- Size Wise:
- Enjoy your favourite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
Per Serving: 296 calories; 17.3 31.2 5 83 207 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1