Chocolate Leaf Cookies
made it | 0 reviews |
PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
"These cookies are attractive as they are delicious!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 27 m servings 223 cals
Original recipe yields 25 servings (25 servings, 2 cookies (40 g) each)
- Mix flour, baking soda and 1-1/2 cups sugar until blended. Microwave butter and 3 oz. chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Add cream cheese; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture until blended. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining chocolate as directed on package. Beat corn syrup, water and remaining sugar in medium bowl until blended. Add chocolate; mix well. Spoon into resealable plastic bag; seal bag.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Roll dough to 1/8-inch thickness on lightly floured surface. Use 3-inch cookie cutter to cut dough into leaf shapes, re-rolling scraps as necessary. Place, 2 inches apart, on parchment-covered baking sheets.
- Bake 12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet 3 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Cut small piece off one bottom corner of icing bag; use to pipe icing onto cookies, then gently shake cookies to form even layer of icing. Sprinkle with nonpareils. Let stand until firm.
- Prepare using BAKER'S Bittersweet Chocolate.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 10.7 g fat; 30.9 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 20 mg cholesterol; 84 mg sodium. Full nutrition