Ingredients6 h 5 m servings 325
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix baking crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add extract; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; pour over crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Beat cream in separate bowl with mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add remaining sugar, beating until stiff peaks form; spoon over cheesecake. Sprinkle with crushed candy.
- Prepare using plain PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, and blending 4 oz. melted BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate into cheesecake batter before pouring over crust and baking as directed.
- For a change of pace, prepare using your favourite extract, such as almond or orange, and omitting the candy cane garnish.
- Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent treat on special occasions.
Per Serving: 325 calories; 21 30.2 4.9 97 234 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This was very easy and delicious!!! I was not able to find the cookie baking crumbs so I used enough chopped Oreo crumbs (from 2 boxes of Oreo no bake dessert) and mixed with the butter for a de...
I also increased the peppermint extract to 2 tspns as other reviewers suggested, and I also could not find chocolate cream cheese, so I made my own by doing the following: melting 1 cup semiswee...
I made this for a family Christmas get together and it was definitely a hit! I wasn't able to get chocolate cream cheese so I melted about 3/4 of a cup of semisweet chocolate chips and added it ...
This cheesecake was very rich and very tasty. I couldn't find chocolate cream cheese, and I searched multiple stores. I decided to make my own using 4 tablespoons of chocolate syrup and 2 teaspo...