Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 69
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 servings, 2 tablespoons each)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cream cheese and Miracle Whip until blended; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until dip is heated through and shredded cheese is melted.
You might also like
- Make Ahead:
- Dip can be assembled in advance. Refrigerate up to 24 hours before baking (uncovered) as directed.
- Use Your Microwave:
- Assemble dip in microwaveable 9-inch pie plate as directed. Microwave on HIGH 4 to 5 minutes or until dip is heated through and shredded cheese is melted.
- Serving Suggestion:
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Per Serving: 69 calories; 6.1 2.1 2 16 191 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1