1 made it | 0 reviews |
PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
"Delicious cookie base, creamy chocolate cheesecake, crunchy chocolate-covered almonds - what a combo! This recipe is a perfect blend of sweet and creamy - a great cheesecake to try!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h servings 366
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 servings, 1 piece (80 g) each)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup nuts.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; pour over crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours. Top with remaining nuts before serving.
- Prepare using plain PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, and blending 4 oz. melted BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate into cheesecake batter before pouring over crust and baking as directed.
- Special Extra:
- For more almond flavour, add 1/4 tsp. almond extract to cheesecake batter before pouring over crust and baking as directed.
- Size Wise:
- Since this indulgent cheesecake makes 16 servings, it's the perfect dessert to serve at your next party.
Per Serving: 366 calories; 23 35.3 6.2 87 192 Full nutrition