Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 50 m servings 108 cals
Original recipe yields 32 servings (32 servings, 1 piece (39 g) each)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line 13x9-inch pan with parchment, with ends of parchment extending over sides. Prepare cake batter as directed on package; pour into prepared pan.
- Beat remaining ingredients with mixer until blended. Spoon over cake batter; swirl gently with knife.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out with clean. Cool completely. Use parchment handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting to serve.
- Special Extra:
- Top with chopped fresh fruit just before serving.
- Prepare using a chocolate cake mix or 1 pkg. (450 g) brownie mix.
- Prepare using plain PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, and blending 1 oz. melted BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate into the cream cheese mixture before spooning over cake batter in pan.
Per Serving: 108 calories; 4.3 g fat; 16.3 g carbohydrates; 1.4 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 134 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1