Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 8 m servings 251
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 servings, 1/6 pizza (128 g) each)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Cook potatoes in boiling water 15 minutes or just until tender (Do not overcook.) Drain potatoes, then rinse with cold water to cool completely. Drain potatoes again; cut into thin slices.
- Roll Perfect Parmesan Pizza Dough into 12-inch circle on lightly floured surface. Press onto bottom of 12-inch pizza pan sprayed with cooking spray, stretching dough as necessary to fit. Let stand 10 minutes Meanwhile, mix garlic and oil.
- Spread pizza crust with half the garlic oil; top with half each of the onions and mozzarella. Toss asparagus with remaining garlic oil; spread over pizza. Top with potatoes, Parmesan and cream cheese, broken into pieces.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining onions.
You might also like
- *Use this recipe for Perfect Parmesan Pizza Dough:
- Don't have a brick of cream cheese on hand? Simply crumble 1/3 cup PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Product (removed straight from the fridge) over pizza instead.
- Family Fun:
- Let each family member top their portion with their favourite pizza toppings before baking as directed.
- Prepare using KRAFT Super Stretchy Part Skim Mozzarella Shredded Cheese.
Per Serving: 251 calories; 13 23.4 9.6 30 375 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1