Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 d 35 m servings 177
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 servings, 1 stuffed potato (108 g) each)
- Prick potatoes in several places. Microwave on HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until tender, turning over and rearranging after 3 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
- Cut thin slice off top of each potato. Discard tops; scoop out centres into medium bowl, leaving 1/8-inch-thick shells. Mash potato flesh. Add cream cheese product, milk, cheese and bacon; mix well. Spoon into potato shells; wrap individually in foil. Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Heat barbecue to medium heat. Unwrap potatoes; place on barbecue grate. Grill 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Product or PHILADELPHIA Herb & Garlic Cream Cheese Product.
- Prepare as directed, omitting the refrigerating time and reducing the grilling time to 10 minutes or until potatoes are heated through.
Per Serving: 177 calories; 7.2 21.6 7 21 240 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2