Ingredients6 h 5 m servings 343
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and 1-1/2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; pour into crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Heat broiler. Microwave 1 cup marshmallows and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 minute or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 seconds. Spread onto cheesecake. Top with remaining marshmallows; broil, 6 inches from heat, 1 minute or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before removing rim of pan. Garnish with chocolate chips.
- Prepare crust using your favourite cookie crumbs.
- Prepare using plain PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, and blending 4 oz. melted BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate into cheesecake batter before pouring over crust and baking as directed.
- Size Wise:
- Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent treat on special occasions.
Per Serving: 343 calories; 19.5 38.2 5.4 89 259 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Awesome Recipe! No changes needed!
It was ok. Made this for a birthday dinner for my family. It looked great, but NO one but my 6 year old granddaughter liked the topping of toasted marshmallows. May change that next time.
It was really great. I´ve made it for a church festival and everybody loves it !
My favorite bakery item. I truly enjoyed making this. I added a little chocolate to the batter to form a swirl pattern and of course, I had to do a little more with the topping. My guests loved ...
I made this for our church birthday night tonight and it was gone in 5 minutes flat, tons of compliments. I made it exactly as the recipe stated.