Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 53
- Mix cream cheese spread and dressing in medium bowl until blended. Stir in vegetables. Spread onto tortillas; roll up tightly.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Unwrap roll-ups; trim and discard ends. Cut each roll-up into 6 diagonal slices.
- For a change of pace, try making these roll-ups with PHILADELPHIA Garden Vegetable Light Cream Cheese Spread or PHILADELPHIA Herb & Garlic Light Cream Cheese Spread.
- Nutrition Bonus:
- These easy-to-make roll-ups can be part of a healthy eating plan.
Per Serving: 53 calories; 2.1 8.3 2 5 133 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
We have made this for Xmas eve family guests for the past 10 years or so, we do add chopped dill pickle to it and it is a family favourite. We have also frozen it and dig into a few pieces for ...
So good! Turned out fantastic, looking forward to trying different variations of the roll ups.