Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 53
- Mix cream cheese spread and dressing in medium bowl until blended. Stir in vegetables. Spread onto tortillas; roll up tightly.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Unwrap roll-ups; trim and discard ends. Cut each roll-up into 6 diagonal slices.
- For a change of pace, try making these roll-ups with PHILADELPHIA Garden Vegetable Light Cream Cheese Spread or PHILADELPHIA Herb & Garlic Light Cream Cheese Spread.
- Nutrition Bonus:
- These easy-to-make roll-ups can be part of a healthy eating plan.
Per Serving: 53 calories; 2.1 8.3 2 5 133 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
So good! Turned out fantastic, looking forward to trying different variations of the roll ups.
We have made this for Xmas eve family guests for the past 10 years or so, we do add chopped dill pickle to it and it is a family favourite. We have also frozen it and dig into a few pieces for ...
I'm more into Caesar dressing so I used that and it was delicious. One way to hide veggies.