Ingredients6 h 52 m servings 407 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix 1 cup peanut butter, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 egg until blended; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 25 to 27 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Use back of spoon to gently press centre of crust to flatten. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup of the remaining sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add remaining eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; pour over crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Beat remaining peanut butter and sugar in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually add cream, beating constantly with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Spoon over cheesecake; top with nuts.
- Prepare using plain PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, and blending 4 oz. melted BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate into cheesecake batter before pouring over crust and baking as directed.
- Make Ahead:
- The crust can be baked ahead of time. Cool, then store at room temperature up to 24 hours before continuing as directed. Or, prepare the dough for the crust and refrigerate up to 24 hours before pressing onto bottom of springform pan and baking as directed.
- How to Press the Cookie Dough onto Bottom of Pan:
- Since the cookie dough for the crust is slightly sticky, moisten your fingers with water before using to press dough onto bottom of springform pan.
Per Serving: 407 calories; 29.4 g fat; 31 g carbohydrates; 8.4 g protein; 111 mg cholesterol; 246 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was very good. I made it for a friend's b'day party and everyone liked it. However, The recipe is very confusing. You shouldn't have to read about the chocolate part in the footnotes. It's ...
IT WAS DELICIOUS! I MADE IT A COUPLE DAYS AGO AND COULDN'T WAIT TO WRITE THIS REVIEW! GOOD JOB!
I made it almost exactly as shown. I didn't do the whipped topping, instead I put chopped peanut butter cups instead.