Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 22
Original recipe yields 2 servings (14 strips)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Arrange nori smooth-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Lightly brush olive oil over nori; season with salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven until nori is dry and crispy, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also add other spices to the nori, but I would recommend adding most spices after you take them out of the oven. Otherwise, the spices themselves may burn.
- There should be folded lines on the nori for you to follow along to cut.
Per Serving: 22 calories; 2.4 0.1 0.1 0 78 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I was looking for an easy way to use nori and this is it. Quick, easy, fast, and nori is full of health benefits. I used a pastry brush to add the oil, and cooked them about 7 minutes because I ...