Ingredients40 m servings 401
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C).
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir walnuts in the hot skillet until toasted and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Mix olive oil, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; add kale and chickpeas and toss to coat. Spread kale and chickpeas mixture onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until kale is wilted and slightly crunchy, about 25 minutes.
- Toss kale and chickpeas mixture, walnuts, parsley, and lemon juice together in a bowl.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 401 calories; 28.2 32.3 11.9 0 841 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Tasty and filling warm winter salad. I cheated and added bacon and am soooo glad I did. I used almond shavings instead of walnuts. All the flavours and textures just worked. What didn't work was...
I subbed almonds for walnuts but next time I would use walnuts, to give it a "richer" flavor. To save time, I didn't roast the almonds. I also used evoo and omitted the pepper. Quick, healthy sn...
I made it, adding some onions, red peppers, cranberries, and red wine vinegar. It was wonderful!