White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Ingredients30 m servings 323
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 9 muffin cups with paper muffin liners.
- Whisk 1 1/2 cups sifted flour, white sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Stir pumpkin puree, vegetable oil, milk, egg, vanilla extract, and lemon extract together in another bowl.
- Pour pumpkin puree mixture into flour mixture; stir until batter is just combined.
- Stir white chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon flour together in a bowl until chips are coated. Fold chips into batter; spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 323 calories; 14.5 44.5 4.5 25 300 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
I would rate this higher if I could! I made them as mini muffins. I cooked them for 12 minutes and they were perfect. The recipe made 24 minis. I served them with whipped cream cheese and ev...
I tripled the recipe. For "pumpkin spice" I used half cinnamon + 1/2 allspice and then added in a touch of ground cloves. Additionally instead of using lemon extract I substituted in oil essence...
I doubled the recipe and made mini muffins (about 12-15 minutes in oven), but other than that followed the recipe exactly. They are AMAZING! Will definitely be making again.
Delicious!! I had to add a little extra milk for more moisture, but other than that the recipe is perfect!!