Mocha Brownies with Mint Filled DelightFulls™
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients48 m servings 226 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen brownies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil. Lightly grease.
- Combine flour, cocoa and baking soda in small bowl.
- Melt butter in large, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power until melted. Stir in sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in coffee granule mixture and vanilla extract. Gradually stir in flour mixture. Fold in 1 cup DelightFulls morsels. Spread into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup DelightFulls morsels over batter.
- BAKE for 28 to 31 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Drizzle with Coffee Glaze. Allow to set slightly. Lift out by foil edges to cutting board. Carefully remove foil. Cut into bars. Store in airtight container.
- Coffee Glaze:
- Dissolve NESCAFE(R) TASTER'S CHOICE(R) House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules and hot water in small bowl. Stir in powdered sugar and NESTLE(R) TOLL HOUSE(R) Baking Cocoa until smooth.
Per Serving: 226 calories; 11.4 g fat; 29.9 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 39 mg cholesterol; 82 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1