Filled Cupcakes with Cherry Flavored Filled DelightFulls™
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 18 m servings 377
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Paper-line 24 muffin cups.
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Spoon into prepared muffins cups. Bake as directed or until wooden pick inserted in cupcakes comes out clean. Cool in pans for 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Beat powdered sugar, butter, 2 tablespoons milk and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Add another tablespoon of milk if needed. Remove 1 cup of frosting to small bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped DelightFulls morsels. Spoon filling mixture into pastry bag fitted with large pastry tip or into food storage bag with 1/2-inch snipped from corner of bag.
- Cut a 1-inch circle 1-inch deep with sharp knife from each cupcake. Carefully remove cake pieces and save for another use such as crumbling over ice cream. Pipe filling mixture into each cupcake. Filling should be level with top of cupcake.
- Frost cupcakes with remaining frosting in bowl. Sprinkle cupcakes with remaining 1/2 cup chopped DelightFulls morsels.
You might also like
- * or amount listed on package directions
- TIP: If short on time, here is another frosting to try in place of one above. Gently mix together 1 container (16 oz.) prepared cream cheese frosting and 1 1/2 cups thawed whipped topping in large bowl. Divide and use as stated above.
Per Serving: 377 calories; 15.9 51.6 1.6 20 196 Full nutrition