Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 140
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in DelightFulls morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
You might also like
- PAN COOKIE VARIATION: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Prepare dough as above. Spread into prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Makes 4 dozen bars.
- FOR HIGH ALTITUDE BAKING (3,500 to 6,000 feet): Increase flour to 2 1/2 cups. Add 2 tsp. water with flour and reduce both granulated sugar and brown sugar to 2/3 cup each. Bake drop cookies for 8 to 10 minutes and pan cookie for 17 to 19 minutes.
- *If omitting nuts, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
Per Serving: 140 calories; 8 15.9 1.3 18 108 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1