Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 359
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil; lightly grease.
- Heat morsels, sugar, butter and water in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate and butter are melted. Remove from heat. Stir in eggs, one at a time, until blended. Stir in vanilla extract. Add flour and salt; stir well. Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Holding sides of foil, lift brownie from pan to cutting board. Carefully remove foil and return brownie to board. Cut away 1/4-inch from each side. Cut out 15 cakes with cookie cutter, twisting gently to remove. For easier cutting, cutter can be wiped clean and/or greased lightly between cuttings. Scraps can be saved for another use, such as an ice cream topping, milkshakes or a snack. Serve cakes with Dark Chocolate Ganache.
- For Dark Chocolate Ganache: Heat cream in 2-cup microwave-safe glass measure or small bowl on high (100%) power for 30 to 40 seconds. Slowly add morsels. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir well. Refrigerate any remaining ganache.
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk can be substituted for the heavy whipping cream.
- Cake squares can be made instead of cake rounds. After cutting edges from brownie, cut into 20 squares.
Per Serving: 359 calories; 20.9 34 3.5 64 57 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
The only change I made was to bake the brownies in a 15" x 10" pan. I used heart-shaped cookie cutters and covered them with the ganache. After the chocolate was solid, I used white chocolate to...
This was not all that great. A lot of work, and even with adding whipped cream and raspberry sauce, it was just average.