Make It Your Way Cookie Cups
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Nestle Toll House
"Get creative with Make It Your Way Cookie Cups! Using our refrigerated chocolate chip bar dough as a base for this customizable cookie cup, this is one treat that has something for everyone. Perfect for an after school snack, or after dinner dessert, these cookie cups can be customized to your personal tastes and filled with a variety of toppings--yogurt and fruit, ice cream, chocolate, nuts and more!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 179
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cookie cups)
- Press two squares of dough together. Place in prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 to 24 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack*. Center of cups will indent slightly upon cooling. With tip of butter knife, remove cookie cups from muffin pan.
- Fill cookie cups as desired.
- Yogurt & Fruit Cookie Cups: Top each with a spoonful of yogurt and cut-up fresh fruit of choice.
You might also like
- Ice Cream Cookie Cups: Top each with a small scoop of DREYER'S or EDY'S® SLOW CHURNED® Light Ice Cream (any flavor). Sprinkle with NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet or Premier White Mini Morsel Toppers.
- * Rocky Road Cookie Cups: Immediately after cookie cups come out of the oven, top with a mixture of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, mini marshmallows and chopped nuts.
Per Serving: 179 calories; 8 25 2 10 85 Full nutrition