Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients18 m servings 257
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Heat truffle (or olive) oil in a non-stick 8-inch pan.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl until fluffy; pour into pan and let cook until the sides set.
- Push the sides slightly toward the center and let the uncooked egg fill the edges. Repeat until the omelette is set.
- Add the cheese to one side of the omelette. Fold the omelette in half over the cheese and slide it onto a plate.
- Shave truffles on top.
You might also like
- * You can substitute a thinly sliced mushroom for of the shaved truffle.
Per Serving: 257 calories; 22.9 1.1 11.5 283 182 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was pretty good, but I only had truffle oil, no truffles, so I'm sure that detracted from the quality/flavor.