Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 343 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- In a large skillet coated with olive oil, cover and sweat onions over medium-high heat. Stir periodically so that the onions do not stick and burn on the bottom of the pan. After 15 minutes, remove cover and add the fresh thyme and white wine. Continue to cook for an additional 5 minutes until the onions are well caramelized. Onions should cook down by about 1/2 in volume.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Use an 18x12-inch baking sheet, lightly coat with pan spray, and rub with a paper towel to remove any excess. Stretch and press the pizza dough to fully cover the sheet pan. Prebake for 5 to 6 minutes to lightly brown.
- To layer the pizza, cover the crust entirely with the onions. Top with apple slices and sprinkle with the gorgonzola. Place the al fresco® Caramelized Onion Chicken Meatballs flat-side down and sprinkle with the mozzarella.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and browning. Serve immediately with your favorite side salad.
Per Serving: 343 calories; 12.3 g fat; 36.4 g carbohydrates; 20.2 g protein; 58 mg cholesterol; 640 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1