Ingredients4 h 5 m servings 369 cals
- Mix ground beef, chopped onion, celery, milk, chopped mushrooms, and panko together in a large bowl; shape into 10 patties.
- Mix all-purpose and whole wheat flours together in a wide, shallow bowl. Dredge patties in the flour mixture just to coat and move to a platter, taking care to not stack the patties.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook patties in hot oil until browned, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Arrange browned patties in a slow cooker crock.
- Heat remaining oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir sliced mushrooms and sliced onion in hot oil until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir cooked mushroom and onion mixture with cream of mushroom soup, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, onion gravy mix, and black pepper together in a bowl until smooth; pour over the beef patties in the slow cooker.
- Cook on High until patties are very firm, hot, and grey in the center, 3 to 3 1/2 hours (or on Low for 4 to 5 hours). An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup
Per Serving: 369 calories; 20.2 g fat; 16.7 g carbohydrates; 29.7 g protein; 93 mg cholesterol; 472 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
This was a hit with our house! I would have rated it 5 stars, but as written, I needed to add some seasoning. (I do understand that the recipe submitter was trying to keep the sodium low, can I ...
This was absolutely delicious!! My Husband loved it. I inadvertently left the milk out but it didn't affect it at all. We don't like celery so I left that out too. Added additional mushrooms....
LOVED IT! I messed up my burger patties and they crumbled it the crock pot, but it was still awesome on top of baked potatoes!
I made it dairy and gluten free because of allergies in my family. it was very delicious!
This was so easy. I used Angus ready made burgers for even faster meal prep. My husband said this recipe was a winner
I made this. As a new cook, I wasn't a fan of how not specific the instructions are since I basically know nothing about cooking. However, I made this and it turned out great. I sprinkled a tiny...
No changes and the steaks came out nice and moiste and they weren't tough. Maybe the secret was I didn't cook them all the way done so when they finished cooking in the crockpot they weren't to...