Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 319
- Mix ground beef, 1/3 cup cream of onion soup, panko crumbs, egg, 1/4 package soup mix, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl until smooth; divide and shape into 6 oval patties. Reserve remaining cream of onion soup and dry onion soup for a later step.
- Preheat an electric countertop skillet to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C).
- Cook patties in the hot skillet until browned, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Drain grease and return patties to the skillet after draining.
- Stir 1 cup water and the roast beef gravy mix together in a small saucepan until smooth. Cook gravy over medium heat, stirring frequently, until gravy comes to a simmer. Simmer 1 minute; remove from heat. Gravy will thicken after standing for a short time.
- Whisk remaining cream of onion soup, remaining packet of dry onion soup mix, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, and dry mustard powder together in a bowl until smooth; stir soup mixture into prepared gravy. Pour the resulting sauce over the patties in the skillet.
- Cover skillet with lid and cook patties in the sauce, stirring occasionally, until the patties are very firm, hot, and no longer pink in the center, about 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Per Serving: 319 calories; 17.6 18.2 22.9 109 1145 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Mauigirl is right this recipe does not turn out well with the adjustments AR has done. Here is the original recipe I submitted: Ingredients 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of onion soup 1/2 pkg Lipto...
Fantastic!!! Followed the directions & added a little garlic (I add garlic to everything that it will enhance ;-) )
My family LOVED this recipe. I didn't add the cream of onion soup, ketchup or dry mustard powder. Being from the Louisiana, I added onions, green peppers and celery plus a small amount of Cajun ...
This was so delicious. I didn't have an electric skillet so i browned the patties in a skillet and them put them in my crock pot. I cooked on high for about three hours, until meat reached the t...
I hadn't made this for a long time. The family and I loved it so much they wanted me to make it 3 days later. THANK YOU..