Savory Quinoa Muffins (Gluten-Free)
Ingredients1 h servings 200
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease or line muffin cups with paper liners, adding extra grease to the bottoms of the cups.
- Cook chicken broth and quinoa together in a rice cooker or bring to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender and water is absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Mix quinoa, spinach, Colby-Jack cheese, eggs, bacon bits, onion powder, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and white pepper together in a bowl; spoon into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 200 calories; 11.2 11.2 14.2 105 458 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I didn't have jumbo eggs, so I added another egg white. Ended up with 7 muffins, but I ate one so fast it shouldn't count. Think I could have fit in 6 cups, but I figured they would expand more ...
I thought these were great. I had them for lunch. I had to use fresh spinach as what I thought was frozen spinach was really green beans and I used peppered turkey bacon. I did add a dash or Sr...