Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 406 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, 1/2 can golden mushroom soup, egg, dried minced onion, and salt together in a bowl until smooth; shape into an 8x4-inch loaf and move to a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 75 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Stir remaining soup with hot water in a saucepan; bring to a simmer. Ladle soup mixture over meatloaf.
- Cook's Note:
- The meatloaf is also good without the gravy.
Per Serving: 406 calories; 22.6 g fat; 18.4 g carbohydrates; 30 g protein; 130 mg cholesterol; 1306 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I used the half can of golden mushroom soup in the meatloaf but nobody wanted the mushroom soup gravy. The ratio of meat to bread crumbs, moisture from the egg and half can of soup was right on...
This was good. I did add 1 tbsp of ketchup and 1 tbsp of mustard. Added a nice flavour. Would make it again. Nice to have meatloaf without a tomato base.