5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 281
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Roll pie crusts onto a work surface. Spread marinara onto 1 crust and top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Brush the second pie crust with olive oil and sprinkle oregano over the oil. Lay crust, oil-side up, on top of the pepperoni layer. Cut pizza into 1x3-inch strips. Place strips on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is lightly browned and cheese is melted, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use pepperoni, sausage, grilled peppers, onions, chicken, pineapple, or your favorite pizza topping.
Per Serving: 281 calories; 20.4 16.4 7.6 23 549 Full nutrition