Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 629
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat olive oil, oregano, and basil in a skillet over medium-high heat; saute chicken in hot oil until cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Mix tomatoes and Alfredo sauce together in a bowl.
- Spread 1/3 of the sauce mixture in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish; add 1/3 of the lasagna noodles. Spread 1/3 of the ricotta cheese over noodles and top with 1/4 of the mozzarella cheese and 1/4 of the Parmesan cheese. Repeat 1 more layer of 1/3 of the sauce mixture, 1/3 of the noodles, 1/3 of the ricotta cheese, 1/4 of the mozzarella cheese, and 1/3 of the Parmesan cheese. Spread chicken mixture over cheese layer and top with remaining 1/3 of the sauce mixture, 1/3 of the noodles, 1/3 of the ricotta cheese, 1/4 of the mozzarella cheese, and 1/4 of the Parmesan cheese. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove foil and sprinkle remaining 1/4 of the mozzarella cheese and 1/4 of the Parmesan cheese. Continue baking until cheeses are melted and lightly browned, about 15 minutes more.
You might also like
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 629 calories; 46.8 21.4 31.5 102 1706 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1