Ingredients45 m servings 967 cals
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Place pork chops in a large bowl and season all sides with adobo seasoning, sazon seasoning, garlic powder, pepper, and salt; add 2 tablespoons Italian dressing and flip to coat.
- Bring 1 1/2 cups water and margarine to a boil in a saucepan; add stuffing mix and cover. Remove saucepan from heat and set aside until stuffing absorbs water, about 5 minutes; fluff with a fork.
- Remove pork chops from bowl, reserving liquid and seasonings. Lay each pork chop flat on cutting board and with a sharp knife held parallel to the board, cut a pocket into the pork, leaving 3 sides intact. Stuff each pork chop with stuffing and close pocket using a toothpick.
- Arrange pork chops on a baking sheet. Mix remaining 1 tablespoon Italian dressing and 1 tablespoon water with reserved juices from pork chops; pour over pork chops.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork chops are cooked through, 25 to 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the stuffing. The actual amount of stuffing consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 967 calories; 24.8 g fat; 131.2 g carbohydrates; 50.3 g protein; 80 mg cholesterol; 3182 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I made this recipe and of course changed it up a bit because I didn't have the needed seasonings required in the recipe. I did use the chicken stove top stuffing mixture and added diced onion, g...
I made this tonight for dinner, changing it up a bit. I tenderized my chops by pounding them out with meat tenderizer, coated them with Shake n Bake, covered them with Stove Top adding extra but...
This recipe came out wonderfully! I changed the stuffing from dry stuffing to sliced mozzarella.