Ingredients30 m servings 478 cals
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Whisk flour, salt, and pepper together in a shallow bowl. Beat eggs in a separate bowl until frothy, about 30 seconds. Combine panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, and oregano in a third shallow bowl.
- Dredge fish through the flour mixture until evenly coated, shaking off excess flour. Dip fish into egg, allowing excess egg to drip into bowl. Press fish into the panko mixture until evenly coated. Arrange coated fish on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over fish.
- Cook in the preheated oven until fish sticks are golden brown and flake easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
- Mix ketchup, mayonnaise, and malt vinegar together in a bowl and serve alongside fish sticks.
- Cook's Note:
- Cod fillets can be substituted for the halibut.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 478 calories; 22.7 g fat; 26.7 g carbohydrates; 43.5 g protein; 156 mg cholesterol; 554 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
Good stuff! I added a little smoky chili spice, not much but tunes it up. Point is, it can take a little of anything you have in your spice rack to bring it up in flavour a bit.
this was easy to make. instead of salt i used garlic powder,we served it with potato pancakes and peas. tasty.
I used Cod and this method worked well - I do this often but the 'sauce' wasn't quite right or maybe it is just because we like traditional tartar sauce. Whatever seasonings you use, this meth...
My 4 year old loved these, and I found myself trying to sneak some from her plate.
I used Salmon cubed and it was wonderful. I think even kids would eat this but not yet kid tested.
I only had salmon fillets on hand so I used that. I was out of eggs so I rolled them in olive oil. It turned out great !
Easy to make and it turned out perfectly. Crispy outside, tender and moist inside. I used shredded Parmesan cheese instead of the grated. I think it made for a prettier presentation. My husba...