Best Chicken Salad Ever
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 174 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Mix chicken, apple, raisins, celery, pecans, yogurt, and relish together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Cucumber is an interesting substitution possibility for the celery.
- Use leftover chicken or turkey in place of the canned chicken to make this even better, if you have it on hand.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 174 calories; 8.6 g fat; 19.6 g carbohydrates; 7.2 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 133 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I made two changes--I used 2% plain Greek yogurt and for the dried fruit a mix of raisins, golden raisins, and cranberries. I do think I would have liked a little something added to the yogurt-...