Ingredients20 m servings 318
- Heat 1/4 cup cream and 1/4 cup brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat until mixture starts to boil. Raise heat to medium-high and stir in apple cider and water. Cook until mixture starts to simmer, about 4 minutes.
- Beat 1/2 cup cream and 1 tablespoon brown sugar together in a bowl until soft peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the whipping cream will form soft mounds rather than a sharp peak.
- Pour cider into mugs and top with caramel whipped cream.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute apple juice for the cider.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 318 calories; 16.5 42.9 0.9 61 43 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
OMG this is addictive! A must try for fall flavors. Heck, try it anytime, it was a hit at the football party. I made this at home and took a small slow cooker to the gathering to keep it warm...
The whipped topping on this is addictive. I even sprinkled a little apple spice on top. The cider though needed something. I bought some cider that seemed unusually tart. I thought this recipe m...