Easy Red Bean Ice Cream
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 436
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 1/2 quarts)
- Beat egg yolks and sugar together in a large bowl until pale yellow in color.
- Bring milk to a boil in a saucepan and remove from heat. Slowly stream milk into the egg mixture while beating with a whisk to integrate completely.
- Pour milk mixture into the saucepan and place over low heat; cook, stirring constantly, until thickened but not yet boiling, about 10 minutes.
- Stir red bean paste into the thickened milk mixture; pour into a large bowl and let cool for several minutes. Stir cream into the slightly cooled mixture until smooth.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ice cream base is chilled completely, 1 to 3 hours.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer direction.
Per Serving: 436 calories; 25.2 47.7 7.1 187 44 Full nutrition