Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 338
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Toss cauliflower, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl. Pour cauliflower onto a large sheet of aluminum foil and wrap tightly; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cauliflower is tender, 45 to 55 minutes. Transfer cauliflower mixture to a bowl and mash to desired consistency.
- Mix olive oil and milk into mashed cauliflower mixture. Drop cauliflower mixture by the spoonful into muffin cups and top with Cheddar cheese and red pepper flakes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, 10 to 15 minutes. Cool for 2 minutes before removing from the pan.
Per Serving: 338 calories; 29.3 13.1 8.1 14 148 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Definitely a keeper. I enjoyed these but made some changes. I roasted the cauliflower without the foil. I also had to use different cheese because I don't have cheddar available to me. I used a ...
This turned out good and baking them in muffin tins worked great. I did add a little more than the 1/8 teaspoon of red pepper flakes knowing that wouldn't be enough. Next time I make this I will...