Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 174
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix butter, seaweed, and sea salt together in a bowl until smooth. Mix flour, confectioners' sugar, eggs, honey, coconut oil, and cinnamon into butter mixture until batter is just mixed; pour into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the sides of the muffins begin to darken, 12 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Mess around with this recipe. If you want a saltier muffin, add more sea salt or sprinkle on top after baking. Add more sugar for sweeter muffins.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 174 calories; 8.5 23.3 2.2 46 278 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1