Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h servings 347 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom and 1-1/2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Dissolve coffee in water. Add to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; pour into crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with nuts and drizzle with chocolate syrup just before serving.
- Prepare using plain Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, and blending 4 oz. melted Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate into cheesecake batter before pouring over crust and baking as directed.
- Special Extra:
- For more almond flavour, add 1/4 teaspoon almond extract to cheesecake batter before pouring over crust and baking as directed.
- Prepare using your favourite nuts.
Per Serving: 347 calories; 21.7 g fat; 33.5 g carbohydrates; 5.8 g protein; 89 mg cholesterol; 270 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2