Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 639 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and pierce once with a fork. Bake for one hour. Remove from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Slice potatoes in half and scoop the potato flesh into a bowl, leaving some to form a shell. Place potato skins in a lightly oiled casserole dish.
- Season potato mix with Diamond Crystal(R) Kosher Salt and pepper. Add the butter and begin to mash with a fork. Add sour cream, half of the cheese, and the cream. Continue to mash and stir until creamy. Stir in the bacon and half the green onion.
- Scoop filling evenly into potato shells, mounding as necessary. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and green onion.
- Bake until cheese is melted, about 20 minutes. Let cool five minutes before eating.
Per Serving: 639 calories; 45.8 g fat; 41 g carbohydrates; 17.5 g protein; 106 mg cholesterol; 901 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very good! Rich and creamy, just how twice-bakeds should be! Great comfort food, too.