Salted Eggplant Chips with Bruschetta Spread
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 222
Original recipe yields 6 servings (36 chips)
- Preheat an oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place sliced eggplant between paper towels and lightly press out the excess moisture. Arrange eggplant slices on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle slices with Diamond Crystal(R) Kosher Salt and oregano, and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake until slices are browned and crisp, 13 to 15 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, sundried tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, chopped roma tomato, and basil together in a bowl. Season with Diamond Crystal(R) Kosher Salt and ground black pepper. Add more olive for a thinner spread, if necessary.
- Top the eggplant slices with some of the spread. Serve immediately to maintain the eggplant crispiness.
You might also like
Per Serving: 222 calories; 16.5 18 4.6 21 615 Full nutrition