Ingredients10 m servings 178 cals
- Combine the Diamond Crystal(R) Coarse Sea Salt and cinnamon in a small bowl; stir until well mixed.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Melt butter and saute pecans until golden brown, about 1 minute, stirring constantly to prevent burning. Remove from heat.
- Beat together cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, pumpkin puree, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne with an electric mixer on medium speed until completely combined.
- Place cheese mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a small open star tip (such as Ateco #21). Pipe mixture evenly into fillo shells.
- Top each tart with some of the pecans and a small amount of the cinnamon sea salt, to taste.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate up to 2 hours until ready to serve.
- You will not use all of the cinnamon sea salt for this recipe, but it stores great in a small glass jar in the cupboard, and is also wonderful on sweet potatoes. I do not add any salt to the cheese mixture, as the cinnamon sea salt topping provides plenty in the finished tart.
Per Serving: 178 calories; 14.6 g fat; 7.2 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 3093 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Great, tasty, unique appetizers. Omitted the salt/cinnamon topping because the filling was so flavorful. All were eaten at our family gathering.
These were delicious, and very easy to make! The suggested filling amounts yielded enough for double the recipe. Highly recommend omitting the salt on the top. (1/4 cup is a ton of salt!). Even...
This was great... They where the hit of the party. The filling was very cream cheesy. I think it could have used more pumpkin or something. This is the only reason I gave it a 4 and not a 5. I m...