Herb Salted Pork Loin with Dried Fruit & Pistachio Stuffing
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 318 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place Diamond Crystal(R) Kosher Salt, parsley, thyme, rosemary and garlic in a food processor. Pulse several times until well blended.
- Mix pistachios, dried cranberries, raisins, garlic, and 1 teaspoon of the herb salt mixture together in a bowl.
- Unroll the pork roast onto a roasting pan or baking dish. Spread the dried fruit mixture evenly over the roast, leaving a 1-inch margin around the edges. Roll up the roast and tie with kitchen twine at two-inch intervals to hold stuffing in place.
- Drizzle roast with olive oil; and sprinkle with herb salt and pepper to taste. Save any remaining herb salt for another use.*
- Roast for 1 hour. Increase the oven temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C), and roast until golden brown, about 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Allow roast to sit for 10 minutes prior to serving.
- Editor's Notes:
- Dry the extra herb salt and store it for future use.
- Here's a video on how to butterfly a boneless pork loin roast.
Per Serving: 318 calories; 18.4 g fat; 8.9 g carbohydrates; 28.5 g protein; 83 mg cholesterol; 2924 mg sodium. Full nutrition