Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 318
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place Diamond Crystal(R) Kosher Salt, parsley, thyme, rosemary and garlic in a food processor. Pulse several times until well blended.
- Mix pistachios, dried cranberries, raisins, garlic, and 1 teaspoon of the herb salt mixture together in a bowl.
- Unroll the pork roast onto a roasting pan or baking dish. Spread the dried fruit mixture evenly over the roast, leaving a 1-inch margin around the edges. Roll up the roast and tie with kitchen twine at two-inch intervals to hold stuffing in place.
- Drizzle roast with olive oil; and sprinkle with herb salt and pepper to taste. Save any remaining herb salt for another use.*
- Roast for 1 hour. Increase the oven temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C), and roast until golden brown, about 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Allow roast to sit for 10 minutes prior to serving.
You might also like
- Editor's Notes:
- Dry the extra herb salt and store it for future use.
- Here's a video on how to butterfly a boneless pork loin roast.
Per Serving: 318 calories; 18.4 8.9 28.5 83 2924 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very easy and fun to make. Cook time took longer than we thought, maybe due to all the extras inside! We cooked it on the grill outside, on top of tin foil so it didn't flame up underneath. W...