Ingredients4 h servings 535 cals
- Remove tips from chicken wings and discard. Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir until smooth, and divide the mixture in half.
- Put the chicken and half of the sauce in a resealable plastic bag, shake to coat well and place in the refrigerator from 3 hours to overnight. Reserve the remaining sauce in the refrigerator until ready to serve with wings.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove the chicken from the marinade and place skin side down, in a shallow baking dish. Discard marinade.
- Bake for 50 minutes, flipping over half way through baking. Increase heat to broil and broil wings until crisped, about 3 minutes. Serve immediately with reserved dipping sauce.
- * Instead of baking, wings can be grilled over medium high heat for about 25 minutes, basting with sauce throughout. Serve immediately with reserved dipping sauce.
Per Serving: 535 calories; 33.2 g fat; 35.8 g carbohydrates; 29 g protein; 83 mg cholesterol; 2347 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I was very disappointed. I was looking for a sweet, spicy, smoky flavor and a could barely taste it. I substituted legs for wings and baked in the oven per directions. They looked good, but sinc...
Could not wait to try this as I love wings. The sauce is easy to whip up and I marinaded the wings overnight. I really like the sauce and will no doubt use this sauce over chicken pieces in the...
Made these on the grill after marinating over night and they were awesome. My husband said we have to have them again for the first Steelers game of the season.