Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 347 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Combine kidney beans, chili beans, diced tomatoes, onion, and tomato paste in a large stockpot; cook and stir over low heat until onion is tender, about 10 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Mix beef and sausage into bean mixture; season with cumin, garlic salt, and chili powder. Reduce heat to medium low, cover stockpot, and cook chili for 30 minutes more.
- Cook's Note:
- Peppers are optional; chop and add your favorite to spice this chili up.
- Add cheese and sour cream to your bowl if desired.
Per Serving: 347 calories; 17.6 g fat; 26.6 g carbohydrates; 21.8 g protein; 54 mg cholesterol; 1046 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1