Shannon's Oven Pancake
Ingredients40 m servings 198 cals
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Stir white sugar and 1 tablespoon brown sugar together in a small bowl. Stir flour, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt together in a separate bowl with a whisk.
- Put butter in an 8-inch cake pan and melt in preheated oven, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining brown sugar over the melted butter in the cake pan.
- Beat eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and almond extract together in a larger bowl with an electric mixer; stir into the flour mixture until you have a smooth batter. Pour the batter over the butter and brown sugar in the cake pan. Sprinkle white and brown sugar mixture over the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
Per Serving: 198 calories; 6.3 g fat; 27.1 g carbohydrates; 7.7 g protein; 132 mg cholesterol; 79 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I took a chance and made this recipe as is. I though it was good but it really does need to be baked for an additional 5-10 mins. Sadly I didn't realize that until I cut into it and I even use...
The sugar topping adds a nice crunch, and it didn't deflate as much as baked pancakes usually do when removed from the oven. I did increase the baking time however. I served with sautéed apple...